PIANO LESSONS ♪ MUSIC THEORY ♪ SIGHT READING ♪ AURAL SKILLS
Lessons for all ages!
Meet Dr. Nelly
My name is Nelly Matova, but the students call me Dr. Nelly. I started studying music when I was seven years old and since then, I haven't stopped learning about music.
Now accepting students for the "Summer Express" piano lesson program. With two lessons per week, students advance very fast. Also, **NEW** Skype Lessons!
Get started now...
Music research, editing, wellness through music and sport lessons, guest lecture, performance, collaboration, event performance, and much more!
TO STUDY WITH DR. NELLY MATOVA
1. Your instructor is a Doctor of Musical Arts (University of Illinois) with years of performance and teaching experience.
2. Serving the Champaign, Urbana, Savoy, and all Central IL areas
3. Your lesson plan is personalized to your specific needs and goals
4. Your piano lesson also incorporates music theory, historical information
about the music you will play and guidance on performance practice
5. The school offers a variety of classes for different musical interests and tastes
6. Flexible schedules
7. Lessons at your home or in my teaching office.
8. My teaching method is a combination of European and American traditions
9. Lots of fun time. My advice to you: enjoy as you learn!
Are interested in learning piano or theory/ear training
Are very motivated
Are goal oriented
Want to build a repertoire of wonderful music
Want to push your brain cells to the limits
Want to learn theory/ear training for your exam or for your choir
Want to have plenty of fun while learning...
...then you are my preferred type of student. Congratulations!
Fill in the form on the right side of the screen.
You can see me in my teaching office in Champaign.
For very busy students, I offer lessons in your home (additional charges apply.)
Email Dr. Matova for info about current tuition.
(By scheduled appointment)
773-320-3264 / 815-694-6637